Your support, whether a donation of funds, skills, or service is deeply appreciated. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Shadybrook! Together, we can be a powerful force for positive change.
Volunteers needed for our Spiritual Spa Day on March 23, 2013.
- Set up morning of event
- Registration/information table
- Sell raffle tickets
- Sell snacks and beverages
- Take lunch orders from volunteers and practitioners
- Pick up lunch orders
- Runner to assist practitioners as needed
- Clean up and recycling immediately after event
Volunteers are also needed for our ongoing support teams:
- Member Nurture and Growth Team
- Social Media and Marketing Team
- FUNdraising Team
Our Program Planning Team is pretty full, but if that’s where your passion lies, we’ll make room.
And if you’re looking for a leadership opportunity, consider serving on Shadybrook’s Board of Trustees!
To discuss how you can contribute, have fun, and make a difference, please contact our Membership & Volunteer Coordinator, Michelle Hudson, at email@example.com, or 216-556-5683.
Angel House is looking for volunteers for their Boys and Girls Programs, co-sponsored by Shadybrook. Click here for more information.
“Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless.”